Sunday 19 September 2010

Shu uemura red: juvenus line-reducing eye essence

I went for an eyebrow shaping service at Shu Uemura the other weekend and during my time there, the technician talked me into buying a new eye essence. I have been on the look out for an eye cream/essence, so it wasn't a complete impulse buy^^

Although I'm not yet in the market for anti-aging/wrinkle products (at least I hope I'm not), my eyes have been suffering from my late nights in the office - dark circles, puffiness and damage from wearing endless hours of make-up.


What the product says:
* Reduces fine lines, puffiness and dark circles, rejuenating the skin around the eyes
* Contains caffeine to boost cutaneous microcirculation and micro pearl to brighten the complexion.



The sales assistant gave me some samples from the red juvenus range to try too~ always welcome


Results: The creamy texture is non-oily and absorbs easily into the skin. Once applied, the skin feels a little tingly, which I like as it indicates the blood is being circulated. Eyes feel rejuvenated although any darkness diminishing/ de-puffing is not immediately noticeable. Probably not my highest recommendation of an eye cream so far, based on its price and effects but still useable nonetheless. Great for: an eye-protectant. Not for: immediate de-puffing, eye lifting.

Price: $380
At all Shu Uemura Boutiques and Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment